As our 4 week-period is coming to an end, we in SAT & SET would like to know what different items in English learning (more grammar, more writing, more vocab) you saw that you might need improvement in, what topics you'd like to take a look at, what things you saw that you liked that you'd like to do again or review. As you can imagine I'd like to know what you would like to do this upcoming month of November and figure out a great program for the next 4 to 6 weeks.
Thanks a lot beforehand for your participation in the blog. Don't forget to comment.
Actually I prefer to insist mainly in speaking and we need to improve our pronunciation. Kurt explain us a little about the origin of English language that I founded very useful. For example, the rules that French’s origin words beginning for "co" are pronounced as "ca" ex. communication, company, etc. That kind of things helps us to remember.
ReplyDeleteConcerning topics, I suggest tunnel´s construction or Australia. Regards!
Hi, I'm sorry for the delay… I think having some lessons on e-mail writing would be great. It is something we all have to do quite often, and getting “the right message” across is not always that easy. I would suggest also, doing some “modals” and useful expressions that helps us to introduce some important nuances in our discourse...
ReplyDeleteA ver si funciona
ReplyDelete1/2
ReplyDeleteHi all!
First of all, I’ve to say I’ve appreciated very much the material you’ve prepared for us. Just a few comments for the next issue:
- Should be work hard on “connectors” like: cuyo, el cual, del cual, el que, quien…? Tons of exercises about it would be appreciated!
- Typical connectors (although, however, nevertheless, instead, moreover…) should also be worked.
- When a specific subject is developed, the objective is to be fluent on it, so for me, the right approach should contain listenings and readings at the initial stage, to increase our vocab, and speaking exercises to activate the vocab we’ve just learned at the final one.
2/2
ReplyDelete- I propose as main subject “renewable energies” (not only the different kinds and how they work, bur more specifically, what’s the “deficit tarifario”, how does the market work, what’s a curve of demand, which relation exists between the daily demand and a strike…). I’ll look for an interesting article I read several weeks ago.
Thanks and regards